In French International School of Dhaka elementary school educates children aged 6 to 11 years. Complete schooling in elementary school lasts 5 years.
– preparatory course (CP)
– elementary course 1st year (CE1)
– elementary course 2nd year (CE2)
– middle year 1st year (CM1)
– middle year 2nd year (CM2)
These levels are divided into two cycles:
– basic learning cycle (CP, CE1 and CE2)
– cycle of deepening (CM1, CM2 and 6ème (grade 6))
The cycle of fundamental learning begins during CP and continues in the elementary course 1st year and elementary course 2nd year.
The learning of reading, writing and the French language, the knowledge and understanding of numbers, their numerical writing (decimal numeration) and the calculation on small quantities are the priority objectives of CP and CE1.
The CP class is led by Mr Rodolphe HEMERY
The CE1-CE2 class is led by Ms Diane WIND
The CM1-CM2 class is led by Mr Karim TALAOUANOU in French
by Mr Rockey SINGH in English.